Change of Personal Details

Please come into the surgery to let reception know as soon as possible if you need to change any of your personal details.

It is important that we have up to date contact details in case we need to contact you.

Please note: If your name has changed due to Marriage or by Deed Poll, can you please provide us with a copy of the appropriate document (requirement of Department of Health).

Are you moving?

Please check our boundary checker to ensure that your new home is within our catchment area. We do agree to keep some patients moving out of our catchment area but this is decided on a case by case basis e.g. if working locally. Please note: it is not a right and patients accepted for this form of out of area registration would not be entitled to home visits by Trevelyan House GPs. Also, an out of area registration is not suitable for patients who need other services arranged geographically such as district nurses, health visitors, and mental health services.