Treatment Room

Let’s see what we can do…

Get immediate help with minor illnesses and injuries:

Pharmacists can also advise on minor illnesses and injuries:

Alternatively you can visit your nearest Minor Injury Unit:

For an appointment at the nearest GP hub when the surgery is closed, please call NHS 111.

If you wish to get advice or see a Nurse or Doctor, please visit our Consulting Room.

Minor Illness Scheme

If you are suffering with a minor illness you can visit the following pharmacies for advice. These pharmacies can dispense medication, and if you are ordinarily exempt from prescription charges, you will not be charged.